- The DSA Driving Theory Test has two parts. The first part is a multiple choice consisting of 50 questions and you need to score a minimum of 43 to pass.
- The second part is a Hazard Perception Test where you are shown fourteen video clips showing various hazards (one clip has two separate hazards) and you will score a maximum of 5 points for each hazard decreasing with the length of time it takes you to respond. The maximum score is 75 and the pass rate for learners must be at least 44.
- You will need to pass both parts to successfully complete your Theory Test. If you pass one part and fail the other, you will fail the whole test, and will have to take both parts again.
- All of our learning can be done using a laptop/PC or a tablet device. We use Zoom software to bring learning to your home during these difficult times.
- Once you have completed the registration process learners will have access to a zoom class 3 times a day 1st session will be in the morning, 2nd session will be in the afternoon and final 3rd session will be in the evenings, these sessions will be available from Monday to Thursday. All learners can participate in any class or all classes if they choose to.
What is Driving Theory
To gain the Full UK Driving Licence you must pass both the Driving Theory and the Practical Driving test. At My Learning we are offering individuals the chance to study for the Driving Theory test from the comfort of their own home.
Who is This Course For
This course is suitable for anyone who hasn’t previously studied for the Theory test or have previously failed the Theory test one or more times.
The DSA Driving Theory Test
Practical Driving Test Criteria
You must pass both parts of the Theory Test (the multiple-choice part and the Hazard Perception Test) before you can book your Practical Driving Test.
Preparing for the Hazard Perception Test
We will prepare you for the Hazard Perception Test alongside your theory learning
Frequently Asked Questions
The My Learning 1i one stop solution for your full UK driving license.
To gain full professional uk driving license.
A theory test certificate is for 2 years from the date you passed it.
If you failed the theory test, you are entitled to reapply the next day. You will however have to wait 3 working days before you are able to re-sit the theory test.
There are over 160 theory test centres throughout England, Scotland, wales and Northern Ireland.
Theory tests are conducted between 9:00 am and 5:00 PM Monday to Friday. Some theory test centres operate on Saturdays.
Following Topics list is covered in Full UK Driving Theory Test.
- Safety and your vehicle
- Safety margins
- Hazard awareness
- Vulnerable road users
- Other types of vehicle
- Road conditions and vehicle handling
- Motorway driving
- Rules of the road
- Road and traffic signs
- Essential documents
- Incidents, accidents and emergencies
- Vehicle loading.
Explore More Courses
“The Life in the United Kingdom Test" is for anyone seeking Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR)
Functional Skills Mathematics qualifications are designed to give learners the skills to operate
Functional Skills English qualifications are designed to give learners the skills to operate confidently,